This course introduces the differential and integral calculus of a single variable, with applications. The topics covered are limits and continuity of a function, the derivative with all techniques and methods to differentiate, applications of differentiation such as approximation, related rates, maximum and minimum values, as well as optimization problems. Integration covers methods like substitution, integration by parts, integration by partial fraction decomposition and trigonometric substitution. While its applications cover the area of a bounded region or area between curves as well as the volume of a solid of a revolution.
- Use appropriate methods to find the limits and continuity of a function.
- Use appropriate methods to differentiate and integrate various functions.
- Solve application problems using appropriate techniques.
- KHAIRUM BIN HAMZAH (email@example.com)
- IRIANTO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PROFESOR MADYA ABDUL LATIFF BIN MD AHOOD (email@example.com)
- MOHD FARIDUDDIN BIN MUKHTAR (firstname.lastname@example.org)