This subject exposes students to the application of several tools in analyzing electrical circuits, such as the Laplace transform and two ports network. The students are required to use the tools to analyze transient and frequency response in electrical circuit.
- Describe first order for RL and RC circuit transient analysis.
- Describe second order for RLC circuit transient analysis.
- Convert time domain into s-domain using Laplace transforms method and analyze its frequency response.
- Conduct experiments on frequency response of R, L and C circuits and the characteristics of RLC filters.
- Determine the parameters of two-port network connected in series, parallel or cascade.
- HALYANI MOHD YASSIM (email@example.com)
- NURUL ASHIKIN BINTI MOHD RAIS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SUZIANA BINTI AHMAD (email@example.com)