Topics covered: basic programming principles such as introduction to C programming consists of syntax, variables and basic data type, more fundamentals programming structure such as operator, rules / condition, looping, function, array and sequences. The subject is a compulsory to build a basic background in programming.
- At the end of this subject, the students should be able to:
- Apply basic programming principles and algorithms of C programming language.
- Construct C programming structure using programming fundamentals and principles.
- Analyze small to medium scale problems and develop solutions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethical and legal responsibility in code of conduct.