Topics covered: more advanced C/C++ programming principles such as pointers, characters and strings, structures, unions, bit manipulations and enumerations and file processing. Chapters are integrated with problem solving methods. The subject is a compulsory to strengthen programming skills in students. Visual C++ IDE will be used for demonstration and laboratory sessions in this subject.
At the end of this subject, the students should be able to:
1. Apply advanced programming principles and algorithms in C++ programming language.
2. Construct C++ programming structure using advanced programming techniques and principles.
3. Design and develop well-structured and reliable program in C++ programming language.
4. Follow regular engineering practice to present report development of application program.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of ethical and legal responsibility in code of conduct.
- NORFADZLIA BINTI MOHD
- IKA DEWI SAIFUL BAHRI
- ABDUL KADIR
- ROSZIANA BINTI HASHIM
- AIMAN ZAKWAN BIN JIDIN